| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cloncurry, Queensland in August is warm at 20.05 °C (68.09 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 15.5 °C (27.9 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with no rain. An airy 3.7mm (0.1in) of fluid is released during an average of 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Cloncurry, Queensland August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Cloncurry, Queensland:
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 896.1 kms (556.9 miles) WNW
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 670.2 kms (416.5 miles) W
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 669.6 kms (416.1 miles) W
- Mount Isa, Australia - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) W
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 879.8 kms (546.7 miles) WSW
- Alice Springs, Australia - 764.5 kms (475.1 miles) WSW
- Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia - 920.4 kms (572 miles) SSW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 799.7 kms (496.9 miles) NNE
- Cairns, Australia - 694.4 kms (431.5 miles) NE
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 340.9 kms (211.8 miles) N
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 673.1 kms (418.2 miles) ENE
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 386.5 kms (240.1 miles) E
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 906.3 kms (563.2 miles) E
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 495.7 kms (308.1 miles) SE
- Longreach, Australia - 496 kms (308.2 miles) SE
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 867 kms (538.7 miles) SE
- Tibooburra, Australia - 986.6 kms (613.1 miles) S