| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cloncurry, Queensland in May is really warm at 21.85 °C (71.33 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with vitually no rain. A feeble 10.8mm (0.4in) of water descends across an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 11:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Cloncurry, Queensland May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Cloncurry, Queensland:
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 896.1 kms (556.9 miles) WNW
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 670.2 kms (416.5 miles) W
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 669.6 kms (416.1 miles) W
- Mount Isa, Australia - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) W
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 879.8 kms (546.7 miles) WSW
- Alice Springs, Australia - 764.5 kms (475.1 miles) WSW
- Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia - 920.4 kms (572 miles) SSW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 799.7 kms (496.9 miles) NNE
- Cairns, Australia - 694.4 kms (431.5 miles) NE
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 340.9 kms (211.8 miles) N
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 673.1 kms (418.2 miles) ENE
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 386.5 kms (240.1 miles) E
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 906.3 kms (563.2 miles) E
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 495.7 kms (308.1 miles) SE
- Longreach, Australia - 496 kms (308.2 miles) SE
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 867 kms (538.7 miles) SE
- Tibooburra, Australia - 986.6 kms (613.1 miles) S